The Event Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of large events. These responsibilities include identifying new business opportunities, site surveys, planning, and continuous relationship building with our internal and external customers. Growing the business in a sustainable, profitable manner will be accomplished by consistently performing and promoting the following job criteria.
• Actively pursues new revenue opportunities.
• Uses Event Checklist and planning procedures to ensure an orderly and organized event.
• Coordinates resources (install team, inventory, equipment needed).
• Coordinates equipment needs with operations needs including specific details and instruction for installation crews.
• Maintains position as point of contact for customer.
• Acts as point of contact for crew lead and operations manager.
• Secures necessary permits and outside equipment rentals.
• Obtains information regarding security clearances and ensures employees have proper documentation for access to the site.
• Works with event planner and/or customer to ensure CORT Party Rental is considered for all aspects of the job within our areas of expertise.
• Coordinates with other vendors on site of event as needed to ensure timely delivery and takedown.
• Responsible for setting detailed production timeline and communicating client expectations with Operations Manager and crew lead.
• Conducts post event meeting with client.
• Conducts post event meeting with Operations Manager and crew lead.
• Keeps accurate files and job costing records on each event.
• Handles the site survey process for business and consumer customers including the delegation of the survey and customer followup.
• Other duties as assigned.
With more than 50 years of experience, CORT Party Rental has the Northwest’s largest selection of everything you need to create a unique event. Our team of experts understand every event is unique and we’ll be there to help inspire, design, and bring your vision to life. From weddings to corporate meetings and conferences, our high quality products; including tents, china, stemware and linens, will ensure that every moment is memorable.
For more information, visit http://www.cortpartyrental.com.
As part of a national company, CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORTPartyRental.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.